Easy Keto No Bake Rainbow White Chocolate Cheesecake
Today we are serving up a feast for the eyes as well as the taste buds! Annie has created an Easy Keto No Bake Rainbow Cheesecake recipe that is going straight for the 🌈 WOW factor.
Featuring our keto white chocolate chips with real cocoa butter, this cheesecake is rich and creamy and has absolutely no added sugar! This colorful keto recipe is sure to impress kids and adults alike, and all you need is a bit of food coloring to create your rainbow layers.
So go on... whip up this beautiful dessert that's almost too gorgeous to eat (but too tasty not to!)
Makes 8 slices.
Macros per slice: Calories: 605 | Fat: 53.3 | Net Carbs: 8.5 | Protein: 10.1
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ cup golden monkfruit or sweetener of choice
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp unsalted butter, chilled
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 (8oz) packages of cream cheese, softened
- 1 ½ cups ChocZero White Chocolate Chips, melted
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Using a food processor, pulse together all the ingredients for the crust until coarse crumbles form. Press crust into the bottom and around the sides of a greased 7 inch springform pan or pie pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 9-10 minutes or until the sides of the crust are golden brown. Remove from the oven to cool.
- To make the filling, add 1 cup of heavy whipping cream to a medium bowl. Whip using an electric mixer until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- To a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese, melted ChocZero White Chocolate Chips and lemon juice. Mix until smooth.
- Carefully fold in whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until uniform. Separate the cheesecake mixture evenly into six small bowls. Add red, orange, green, yellow, blue and purple food coloring to each bowl. Mix until combined.
- Spread the red cheesecake mixture into the bottom of the pie crust. Freeze for 10-15 minutes or until stiff to the touch. Repeat with remaining colors.
- Top with ChocZero Vanilla Whipped Cream.
Other Easy Keto No Bake Dessert Recipes
- Make the most of summer berries with our easy 3-ingredient Keto Raspberry Fool!
- Our Keto Almond Joy Bars are a fab treat to have on hand to beat those candy cravings and are super easy to make.
- Cool down on a hot day with our Homemade Keto Mint Choc Chip Ice Cream!
Did you make this keto rainbow cheesecake? We want to see! Share your photos with us on instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.