4-Ingredient Easy Keto Marshmallow Crispy Treats
Looking for a perfect substitute for a childhood favorite Rice Krispies Treat? We teamed up with our pals at HighKey and turned to Annie from KetoFocus to help us come up with the perfect ketogenic marshmallow crispy.
You need just four ingredients to create these tasty marshmallow bars, and a combination of our sugar free vanilla syrup and keto white chocolate chips creates that all important sweet marshmallow-y taste--without any sugar (or marshmallows)! These delicious keto crispy bars are a kid-friendly sugar free treat that are easy to make as a family (just make sure to grab your share before they go).
Makes about 9 squares. Macros per square:
Calories: 260 | Fat: 17.1 g | Net Carbs: 2 g | Protein: 10.4 g
- Add HighKey Frosted Protein Cereal to a large bowl. Pour in melted ChocZero White Chocolate Chips, melted butter, ChocZero Vanilla Syrup, and a pinch of salt. Stir together until combined.
- Add a sheet of parchment paper to a 9x9 square baking dish or spray dish with cooking oil. Scoop rice crispy mixture into the parchment lined baking dish and spread mixture evenly.
- Refrigerate for 10-15 minutes or until set. Then remove from refrigerator and cut into squares.
Looking for more easy keto recipes?
- Check out our round-up of kid-friendly sugar free recipes perfect for family baking time!
- Our stunning 4-tier Red Velvet Chaffle Cake takes just 10 minutes to put together.
- Try our simple no-bake recipe for 5-ingredient Keto Cheesecake Bites.
We post new keto recipes every Monday on our YouTube channel. Subscribe to never miss a video!