These Keto Waffles Will be the Star of Your 4th of July Breakfast!
Red, WAFFLE & blue! These celebratory Keto 4th of July Waffles are the perfect breakfast for a day full of fun & sun!
Annie from Keto Focus is a whizz at coming up with easy keto recipes. This one is no exception, and a quick, festive holiday meal the whole family will enjoy.
These chaffles are made with a star waffle maker (but any shape will work), cream cheese and combined with the red & blue berries of your choice. Top the fluffy star stack with our tasty traditional sugar free maple syrup, or a seasonal flavor and a few more fresh berries to start your morning off right.
Talk about some taste bud fireworks!
Makes 6 star waffles. Macros per serving (2 waffles):
Calories: 105 | Fat: 9.3 g | Net Carbs: 1.8 | Protein: 3.9 g
- 1 egg
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tsp monk fruit blend sweetener
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 9 blueberries
- 2 strawberries, diced
- red & blue food coloring
- ChocZero Syrup
- Mix egg, cream cheese, almond flour, cream, sweetener, vanilla extract and baking powder together in a small bowl.
- Separate the waffle batter into two bowls. To one bowl, add blueberries and blue food coloring. To the other bowl, mix in diced strawberries and red food coloring.
- Pour into waffle maker and cook for 2-3 minutes or until set. Remove and cut into a star shape or use a star shaped waffle maker.
- Top with homemade sugar-free vanilla whipped cream and your favorite ChocZero Syrup.
How to Make Keto Red, White & Blue Star Waffles:
Annie walks us through how to make festive keto star-shaped waffles in this step-by-step video.
More Keto Independence Day Recipes:
- Pancakes more your style? Our Red, White and Blue Coconut Flour Keto Pancakes are just as delicious & just as fun!
- Grab a McKeto Breakfast Sandwich if you're on the go this holiday.
- July 4th calls for grilling. Fire it up and make some Low Carb Grilled Maple Rosemary Chicken to end your holiday weekend.