Best Keto Yogurt Parfait
Are you looking for a summer sugar free breakfast that's as easy as it is delicious? These keto vanilla yogurt parfaits are the answer! And, best of all, you can make them ahead of time.
This recipe was developed by Taffiny at the Keto Cooking School, and they form a key part of our keto meal prep when we know we're facing down a busy week and want a healthy, sugar free breakfast ready to go.
In our step-by-step video, Annie from KetoFocus walks us through the process of putting together a keto vanilla, strawberry and white chocolate version for a summery flavor combo we love! But any of our sugar free syrups and keto chocolate chips will work with this recipe, and you can sub any keto-friendly fruit such as raspberries or blackberries to make this a flexible recipe you can enjoy with whatever you have on hand!
This recipe makes 4 6-ounce parfaits.
- 8 oz (1 pint) fresh strawberries, washed and hulled
- 3 tablespoons ChocZero vanilla syrup, separated
- 16 oz (2 cups) full fat Greek style yogurt
- ½ a vanilla bean or ½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 ounces ChocZero chocolate chips
- Thinly slice the strawberries, place them in a small mixing bowl and mix them with one tablespoon of the vanilla syrup.
- In large mixing bowl mix together the yogurt and the remaining two tablespoons of vanilla syrup. Scrape the seeds from the vanilla bean and mix them into the yogurt.
- Make the parfaits by dividing half of the yogurt mixture among 4 attractive glasses or containers. Spread the yogurt in the bottom of each dish so it makes an even layer.
- Then divide half of the strawberry mixture among the 4 dishes and sprinkle half of the chocolate chips among the 4 dishes.
- Repeat the process again with the remaining yogurt, strawberries and chocolate chips. Cover and refrigerate.
- Store covered in the refrigerator for up to three days.
Annie from Keto Focus walks us through how to make a stunning keto parfait in our recipe video.
Looking for more make-ahead keto breakfast ideas?
- These Keto Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins are so good, especially if you miss the taste of banana!
- Or, if you prefer your muffins to be extra-chocolate-y, we have got a gorgeous recipe for Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins.
- This Keto Trail Mix with white chocolate bark is AMAZING and you will never miss the sugary store-bought kind again.
- Cookies for breakfast? It's more likely than you think with our Keto Mini-Cookie Cereal recipe!
Did you make these Keto Parfaits? We would love to see your flavor combos! Tag your photos with #ChocZero on Instagram.