Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola
We love granola as an easy breakfast option but know that store-bought ones are loaded with sugar. This Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola is hearty, healthy and full of fat-rich nuts and seeds to keep you full all morning.
Best of all, the pumpkin pie spice combined with delicious maple makes it the perfect sugar free breakfast for Fall.
- 110 g macadamia nuts
- 80 g pecan pieces
- 80 g almond slices (lightly toasted)
- 60 g pumpkin seeds (lightly toasted)
- 25 g sunflower seeds (lightly toasted)
- 25 g chia seeds
- 25 g hemp hearts
- ¼ cup ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Vanilla Syrup
- ½ teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 egg whites
- Lightly toast the seeds and nuts listed above in a parchment lined pan or skillet until slightly golden. Toasting the nuts helps to bring out their flavor.
- Combine all nuts, seeds, ChocZero Maple Vanilla Syrup, seasoning and salt.
- Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Fold into nut mixture until combined.
- Spread out the granola on a parchment lined baking tray and bake at 250 degrees for about 45 minutes or until hard.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. The granola will continue to harden as it cools.
- Break into bite sized pieces. Store granola at room temperature in an airtight container.
Looking for more low carb breakfast ideas? Try our Chocolate Chip Chaffles!