Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola
We love granola as an easy breakfast option but know that store-bought ones are loaded with sugar. This Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola is hearty, healthy and full of fat-rich nuts and seeds to keep you full all morning.
Best of all, the pumpkin pie spice combined with delicious maple makes it the perfect sugar free breakfast for Fall.
Makes about 16 oz of granola. Macros per serving (2 oz):
Calories: 352 | Fat: 30.6 g | Net Carbs: 3.6 g | Protein: 9.75 g
- 110 g macadamia nuts
- 80 g pecan pieces
- 80 g almond slices (lightly toasted)
- 60 g pumpkin seeds (lightly toasted)
- 25 g sunflower seeds (lightly toasted)
- 25 g chia seeds
- 25 g hemp hearts
- ¼ cup ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Vanilla Syrup
- ½ tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 egg whites
- Lightly toast the seeds and nuts listed above in a parchment lined pan or skillet until slightly golden. Toasting the nuts helps to bring out their flavor.
- Combine all nuts, seeds, ChocZero Maple Vanilla Syrup, seasoning and salt.
- Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Fold into nut mixture until combined.
- Spread out the granola on a parchment lined baking tray and bake at 250 degrees for about 45 minutes or until hard.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. The granola will continue to harden as it cools.
- Break into bite sized pieces. Store granola at room temperature in an airtight container.
Looking for more low carb breakfast ideas? Try our Chocolate Chip Chaffles!