This Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola is hearty, healthy and full of fat-rich nuts and seeds to keep you full all morning. And the pumpkin pie spice combined with maple makes it the perfect breakfast for Fall.
Keto Pumpkin Granola Recipe
- 110 g macadamia nuts
- 80 g pecan pieces
- 80 g almond slices (lightly toasted)
- 60 g pumpkin seeds (lightly toasted)
- 25 g sunflower seeds (lightly toasted)
- 25 g chia seeds
- 25 g hemp hearts
- 1/4 cup ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Vanilla Syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon Pumpkin Pie Spice
- Pinch of salt
- 2 egg whites
- Lightly toast the seeds and nuts listed above in a parchment lined pan or skillet until slightly golden. Toasting the nuts helps to bring out their flavor.
- Combine all nuts, seeds, ChocZero Maple Vanilla Syrup, seasoning and salt.
- Beat the egg whites until they form soft peaks. Fold into nut mixture until combined.
- Spread out the granola on a parchment lined baking tray and bake at 250 degrees for about 45 minutes or until hard.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely. The granola will continue to harden as it cools.
- Break into bite sized pieces. Store granola at room temperature in an airtight container.
Looking for more low carb breakfast ideas? Try our Chocolate Chip Chaffles!