Low Carb Chocolate Chip Chaffles
These low carb and keto friendly Chocolate Chip Chaffles by Annie at KetoFocus make for an amazing sugar free breakfast.
The keto alternative to waffles is chaffles, and these chaffles are super easy to make, ideal for when you want a breakfast treat that's still healthy without spending a lot of time!
These Chocolate Chip Chaffles use our keto chocolate chips. Use white, milk or dark chips... whichever is your favorite! And don't forget to finish your chaffles off with some of our sugar free syrup.
This recipe makes 1 serving (3 waffles).
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon monkfruit or sweetener of choice
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon ChocZero baking chips
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Mix until combined.
- Pour ⅓ of the batter into the waffle maker. Close and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the waffle maker and repeat steps with remaining batter.
- Top with whipped cream (use our sugar free vanilla syrup in vanilla whipped cream for real luxury!), ChocZero Chocolate Syrup, and more baking chips.