Low Carb Chocolate Chip Chaffles
These low carb and keto friendly Chocolate Chip Chaffles by Annie at KetoFocus make for an amazing sugar free breakfast.
The keto alternative to waffles is chaffles, and these chaffles are super easy to make, ideal for when you want a breakfast treat that's still healthy without spending a lot of time!
These Chocolate Chip Chaffles use our keto chocolate chips. Use white, milk or dark chips... whichever is your favorite! And don't forget to finish your chaffles off with some of our sugar free syrup.
Makes 3 mini waffles. Macros per serving (3 waffles):
Calories: 382 | Fat: 27.8 g | Net carbs: 4.9 g | Protein: 25.3 g
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp monkfruit or sweetener of choice
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- 1 tbsp ChocZero baking chips
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Mix until combined.
- Pour ⅓ of the batter into the waffle maker. Close and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the waffle maker and repeat steps with remaining batter.
- Top with whipped cream (use our sugar free vanilla syrup in vanilla whipped cream for real luxury!), ChocZero Chocolate Syrup, and more baking chips.
How to make Chocolate Chip Chaffles
Watch our video for step-by-step instructions on how to make chocolate chip chaffles.