Keto Strawberry Crepe Cake
Nothing pairs with crepes quite like strawberries & hazelnut spread. This Keto Strawberry Crepe Cake is a unique twist on this classic flavor combo and the perfect dessert for summer!
This fresh summer recipe comes to us from Annie from Keto Focus. She shows us how to assemble this elegant strawberry crepe cake in just a few simple steps.
Start this recipe by using store purchased keto crepes or make some tasty homemade options using our recipes below:
- Almond Flour Keto Crepes from All Day I Dream About Food
- Keto Cream Cheese Crepes from Wholesome Yum
- Coconut Flour Keto Crepes from Low Carb Yum
Once you have the crepes cut into strips, dollop a generous amount of our delectable white chocolate hazelnut spread and add some crisp sliced strawberries. Roll strip by strip adding more as you go! After you have enough layers, place on a cake dish and add any additional chocolate hazelnut only strips or some additional berries.
Each slice of this fluffy crepe cake will have you begging for more!
Makes 8 servings. Macros per serving (1 slice):
Calories: 132 | Fat: 7.5 g | Net Carbs: 1.8 g | Protein: 3.3 g
- Cut crepes into strips by cutting twice vertically into thirds.
- Spread ChocZero White Chocolate Hazelnut Spread onto one strip. Then layer down 3-4 strawberry slices. Start rolling one end of the strip until all the way rolled.
- Repeat with two more strips but roll these strips onto the initial roll.
- Spread only the ChocZero White Chocolate Hazelnut Spread on a strip and roll it into the crepe roll. Alternate between white chocolate hazelnut spread strips and strips with sliced strawberries added. As your cake grows, it may be easier to place your cake upright and piece the strips around, building as you go.
- Optionally you can dallop on sugar free vanilla whipped cream as you build your cake.
How to make Keto Strawberry Crepe Cake:
Annie walks us through how to make this fresh crepe cake dessert in our step-by-step video.
More Easy Keto Summer Dessert Recipes:
- Make sure to have the napkins ready for Keto Dessert Quesadillas, because they're sure to have you drooling.
- Our Keto Chocolate Hazelnut Thumbprint Cookies are another dessert full of chocolate hazelnut flavor.
- Use all your summertime strawberries with our delicious Keto Strawberry Cake!
Have you tried our Keto Strawberry Crepe Cake? We want to see! Share them with us on Instagram with the hashtag #ChocZero!