Keto Dessert Quesadillas
We are hopping on the lasted food trend with these easy, delicious dessert quesadillas!
Keto Dessert Quesadillas are totally customizable-- just use any low carb tortilla and put any scrumptious ingredients in the separate quadrants. Our recipe is made with a combination of keto chocolate hazelnut spread and white chocolate squares to make a warm, gooey tortilla wrap. Add in some berries, cream cheese, our baking chips, or homemade sugar free whipped cream to make the delicious dessert quesadilla of your dreams!
This fun tortilla hack comes to you from Annie at Keto Focus. She is amazing at coming up with deliciously easy keto recipes for the whole family to enjoy!
Makes 1 Dessert Quesadilla. Macros per serving:
Calories: 401 | Fat: 29.3 g | Net Carbs: 8.4 g | Protein: 8.6 g
- Cut the tortilla down the middle until you get to the center.
- In the lower right quadrant, spread ChocZero Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
- In the top right quadrant, lay down ChocZero White Chocolate Squares.
- In the top left quadrant, spread the cream cheese. In the lower left quadrant, lay down the sliced strawberries.
- Starting with the right lower quadrant, fold it up on top of the upper right quadrant. Then fold that onto the upper left quadrant and down to the last quadrant.
- Heat butter in a skillet over medium heat. Once melted, add your wrap and fry on each side until golden brown.
- Mix monkfruit sweetener and cinnamon together. Then sprinkle on the top and bottom of your dessert tortilla wrap.
How to make easy Keto Dessert Quesadillas:
Annie walks us through a trendy tortilla hack with this scrumptious keto dessert tortilla wraps in this step-by-step video.
More delicious Keto Dessert Recipes:
- Wanting more chocolate hazelnut desserts? Try our Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Dump Cake.
- You can't go wrong with No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars.
- Or for another easy, no bake, our recipe for Low Carb Chocolate Mousse is a great option.
Have you come up with an inventive spin on our keto dessert tortilla wrap hack? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero