Low Carb Chocolate Mousse
After you've come back home from enjoying a little summer sunshine, a quick and easy dessert is the perfect way to cap off the day. Especially since it only takes 10 minutes to make! 🤩 Low Carb Chocolate Mousse is a fluffy treat that uses our decadent sugar free dark chocolate chips, but you can change it up with our white or milk chips to please your taste buds!
This recipe comes from Maya Krampf from Wholesome Yum, where she helps keto beginners and experts find delicious recipes that fit their lifestyle. We love how she incorporates mascarpone cheese to make this dessert so creamy and delicious.
Makes 4 servings. Macros per serving:
Calories: 318 | Fat: 31.5 g | Net Carbs: 1.6 g | Protein: 2.8 g
- In a small double boiler on the stove top, or a small bowl in the microwave, slowly melt the ChocZero Sugar Free Dark Chocolate Chips. Allow to cool until no longer hot, but just lukewarm and not yet solidified.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, use a hand mixer to beat the heavy cream until soft peaks form.
- Sprinkle the powdered sweetener on top, and beat until just combined. Do not over mix.
- Once the melted chocolate is lukewarm, stir in the mascarpone, until smooth.
- Add the chocolate mixture to the whipped cream, and gently fold together, until just combined.
- Serve low carb chocolate mousse in small glass jars or serving dishes. If desired, top with a dollop of sugar free vanilla whipped cream and more chocolate chips.