Easy Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Dump Cake
Sometimes you want a warm and cozy dessert on a cold winter day, but you don't want all the carbs and sugar. Enter: this Chocolate Hazelnut Keto Dump Cake. Made with our keto chocolate hazelnut spread and topped with a nutty cobbler-like topping, it's the low carb cozy chocolatey dessert you've been dreaming of. Serve it warm from the oven and top it with homemade sugar free whipped cream.
This keto dump cake recipe comes to you from Annie at Keto Focus. She is a whizz at coming up with deliciously easy keto recipes!
Makes 12 servings. Macros per serving (1 piece):
Calories: 310 | Fat: 27.1 g | Net Carbs: 2.4 g | Protein: 4.8 g
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup monkfruit sweetener or sweetener of choice
- ¼ cup golden sweetener of choice
- 1 oz pecans
- 1 oz hazelnuts
- pinch salt
- ¾ cup cold butter, cubed
- 1 cup ChocZero Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- In a food processor, add almond flour, sweeteners, pecans, hazelnuts, salt and butter. Pulse until coarse crumbles form.
- In an 8x10 baking dish, spread ChocZero Chocolate Hazelnut Spread on the bottom.
- Add nut mixture on top of hazelnut spread and spread to form an even layer on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes or until the topping starts to get golden brown. Topping will be soft to the touch but will harden as it cools, so don’t over bake.
- Serve warm with low carb vanilla ice cream or sugar free vanilla whipped cream.
How to make low carb chocolate hazelnut dump cake
Annie walks us through how to make this keto dump cake in our step-by-step video.
More Cozy Keto Comfort Food
- These Keto Breakfast Pancake Pies made with sausage make the perfect Sunday morning brunch.
- You can't go wrong with Keto White Chocolate Blondies, but you can make them extra right by pouring Sugar Free Caramel Sauce over them.
- Or when you're craving savory low carb comfort food, these Keto Fried Chicken Chaffles are here.