How to Make Keto Breakfast Pancake Pies in a Pie Maker
Pie for breakfast? These mini Keto Breakfast Pies have a sausage filling and a pancake 'crust' -- making them a deliciously different low carb breakfast! You can top these mini keto pies with our sugar free syrup to make them extra-tasty.
Break out your pie maker for this keto recipe by Annie from Keto Focus, and you'll be rewarded with tasty bite-size low carb pies stuffed with sausage or bacon. As the mornings get colder, this keto breakfast pie will warm you up and carry you through the day.
Makes 18 Keto Pancake Pies. Macros per pie:
Calories: 160 | Fat: 13.2 g | Net Carbs: 1.8 g | Protein: 5.8 g
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup monkfruit blend sweetener
- ½ cup heavy cream, or keto approved milk of choice
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 18 mini cooked sausage patties or 4 slices of cooked bacon, chopped
- ChocZero Maple Syrup
- Preheat mini pie maker.
- Add cream cheese, eggs, coconut flour, sweetener, heavy cream, baking powder and vanilla extract to a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Pour batter into each cavity of the pie maker. Add in sausage patty or bacon. Add more batter until it reaches the top of the cavity.
- Close the pie maker and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove from the pie maker. Top or dip with ChocZero Maple Syrup
How to Make Keto Sausage Pancake Pies
These breakfast pies are so easy to make. You can get breakfast on the table in just 15 minutes!