Keto White Chocolate Blondies with Sugar Free Caramel Sauce
When you're baking for a summer picnic or a lazy night cooling off on your porch, you want something that's going to make everyone happy. These Keto Blondie Brownies are a crowd-pleaser with a buttery base and our creamy, low carb white chocolate chips sprinkled in. But, you know what takes it to the next level? A sugar free caramel sauce poured right on top.
This recipe comes to us from Carolyn at Food Dreamer. She knows how to take your favorite recipes and make them keto friendly. We're so excited to share her innovative keto recipes with you!
Makes 16 Brownies
Calories (Per 1): 209 | Fat: 19.7 | Net Carbs: 1.8 | Protein: 3.8
- ¼ cup butter
- 3 tbsp brown sugar substitute
- 3 tbsp granular sugar substitute
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ¼ tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp kosher or sea salt
- 2 tbsp water
Keto White Chocolate Blondies:
- ½ cup butter, softened
- ⅓ cup brown sugar substitute
- ¼ cup granular sugar substitute
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature
- ½ tsp caramel extract (or vanilla extract)
- 2 cups almond flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅓ cup ChocZero sugar-free white chocolate baking chips
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, brown sugar substitute, and granular sugar substitute. Bring to a boil and cook 3 to 5 minutes (be careful not to burn it).
- Remove from heat and add cream. Mixture will bubble vigorously.
- Sprinkle with xanthan gum and whisk vigorously to combine. Add salt.
- Return mixture to heat and boil 1 more minute. Let cool to lukewarm and stir in water until well combined.
- For salted caramel, simply stir in additional salt at the end.
Keto White Chocolate Blondies:
- Make the caramel sauce according to the directions and set aside to let cool. Preheat the oven to 325F and grease an 8×8 inch metal baking pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the butter with the sweeteners for 2 to 3 minutes, until lighter and fluffy. Beat in the egg, egg yolk, and vanilla extract, until well combined.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, and salt, and beat until well combined. Stir in the ChocZero sugar-free white chocolate chips.
- Spread the batter in the pan. Dollop about half the caramel sauce over the batter and swirl in with a knife.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes, until the edges are golden brown and the center is mostly firm but still a little gooey (it can seem a bit wet but some of that is the caramel sauce).
- Remove and let cool completely in the pan. Cut into bars and drizzle with more caramel sauce, if desired (you may need to re-warm the caramel gently in a pan).
Looking for More Keto Desserts?
- If you love chocolate like we do (and we really, really love chocolate), you have to try these Fudgy Keto Brownies.
- Keto Tiger Butter is the king of the jungle with chocolate and peanut butter swirls.
- These Keto Cranberry Bliss Bars remind us of the holidays and have us dreaming of Christmas in July.
Made something totally drool-worthy? 😋 Just tag us on Instagram with #ChocZero and show us your creations!