No Bake Keto Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
It's no secret that we love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter, but we also love super simple recipes. Our no bake recipe for keto peanut butter bars is easy, requires no baking, and has minimal clean up--making this the perfect low carb dessert bar.
This is a versatile recipe--if you're not a fan of peanut butter, feel free to use any nut butter you prefer. Each bar is topped with our creamy low carb chocolate, available in white, milk or dark, so the combinations are endless. White chocolate macadamia nut bars? Dark chocolate almond butter bars? Yes please!
This tasty low carb treat comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. She's an expert in easy keto recipes that the whole family will love. This recipe is great for hitting your macros, it's like a fat bomb in delicious dessert bar form!
Makes 12 bars. Macros per serving (1 bar):
Calories: 359 | Fat: 31.7 g | Net Carbs: 5.2 g | Protein: 10.7 g
- 1 ½ cup peanut butter or nut butter
- 1 cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup powdered sweetener of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- pinch of salt
- 4 tbsp coconut oil, divided
- 1 bag ChocZero Baking Chips (Dark, Milk or White Chocolate)
- sea salt flakes
- In a large bowl, add peanut butter, almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, vanilla and salt. Mix until combined. Add 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil if the mixture seems dry.
- Press mixture into a parchment lined square baking dish. Freeze for 30 minutes to harden.
- In a medium bowl, combine 2 tablespoon coconut oil and ChocZero Baking Chips. Melt in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted or use the double boiler method.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture on top of peanut butter layer. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt if desired. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Cut into 12 bars and enjoy.
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Bars
Annie takes us through how to make these low carb chocolate peanut butter bars with our step-by-step video.