Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cookies | Low Carb Baking
If you love peanut butter as much as we do, you're always looking for a delicious way to add it into more desserts. That's why we've surrounded our chocolate peanut butter cups with crispy peanut butter cookies. The result are Keto Friendly Peanut Butter Cup Cookies that are a perfect mix of sweet and salty.
This tasty low carb treat comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. She's an expert in easy keto recipes that the whole family will love and these cookies hit the mark! The trick to making these little delightful cookies are mini muffin tins that allow the cookie to hug the peanut butter cup while in the oven. Once they've cooled off, they're cookie cups filled to the brim with chocolate--and more peanut butter of course!
Makes 15 servings. Macros per serving:
Calories: 137 | Fat: 10.9 g | Net Carbs: 2.5 g | Protein: 6 g
- 1 cup of creamy peanut butter
- ¼ cup of granular sweetener of choice
- 2 tbsp golden sweetener of choice
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 15 ChocZero Peanut Butter Cups
- ¼ cup dry roasted peanuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a mini muffin tin with spray oil.
- In a medium bowl, beat peanut butter, sweeteners and salt until combined.
- Beat in vanilla and egg until mixture comes together.
- Roll the dough into 15 balls.
- Place dough ball into each mini muffin cup. Press a ChocZero Peanut Butter Cup into each dough ball. The peanut butter dough should fill the sides of each muffin cavity.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top each cookie cup with peanuts. Cool in the refrigerator for 15 minutes, then remove from muffin tin.
How to Make Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cookies:
Annie walks us through how to make these easy & delicious peanut butter cup stuffed cookies in our step-by-step video.
More Cookie Recipes:
- For those of us who want our cake and cookie all wrapped up in one, there's Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake.
- These Keto Frosted Animal Cookies are fun to make with the kids and so cute!
- Need some almond cookies in your life? Try our Cherry Almond Keto Shortbread Cookies.
Share your cookie creation with us by tagging #ChocZero on Instagram!