We've all had those days where you get home and want to face plant a cake. Conquer those cravings with this Chocolate Chip Keto Mug Cake.
Mug cakes are made in the microwave, and provide all the comforting qualities of a homemade cake in a fraction of the time. And this keto version has no added sugar and is packed full of our creamy low carb chocolate chips.
Let Annie from KetoFocus walk you through the recipe in our video.
Chocolate Chip Keto Mug Cake Recipe
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ tablespoons of your preferred sugar substitute
- 1 tablespoon ChocZero Baking Chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a large greased mug or ramekin. Microwave for 60 to 85 seconds or until the cake has risen and is set in the middle.
- Remove from the microwave and let cool before eating.
This is delicious when topped with whipped cream - try our easy recipe for Vanilla Whipped Cream to elevate this mug cake to another level.
Or try our Chocolate Chip Chaffle for another quick cravings fix!