Keto Chocolate Chip Mug Cake
We've all had those days where you get home and want to face plant a cake. Conquer those cravings with this Chocolate Chip Keto Mug Cake.
Mug cakes are made in the microwave, and provide all the comforting qualities of a homemade cake in a fraction of the time. And this keto version has no added sugar and is packed full of our creamy low carb chocolate chips.
Let Annie from KetoFocus walk you through the recipe in our video.
Makes one chocolate chip mug cake. Macros per serving:
Calories: 422 | Fat: 38.7g | Net Carbs: 3.6g | Protein: 9.9g
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
- 1 ½ tbsp of your preferred sugar substitute
- 1 tbsp ChocZero Baking Chips
- 2 tsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp vanilla
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and mix until combined.
- Pour batter into a large greased mug or ramekin.
- Microwave for 60 to 85 seconds or until the cake has risen and is set in the middle.
- Remove from the microwave and let cool before eating.
- Optional: To create an extra-special treat, why not whip up some sugar free vanilla whipped cream to top your mug cake?