Are you looking for some keto baking inspiration? We've got a recipe for delicious Keto Frosted Cookies for you to whip up, with an easy white chocolate frosting (made with our keto white chocolate chips of course!) that's the perfect blank canvas for cute and colorful decorations.
Bake these playful low carb animal cookies for yourself or for a friend, either way they'll bring smiles wherever they go.
As always, Annie from Keto Focus inspires and delights in our video showing how to make cute circus animal keto cookies with no added sugar and a whole lot of love.
How to make Keto Frosted Animal Cookies
Per serving (about 6 cookies)
Calories: 237 | Fat: 21.8 g | Net Carbs: 2.6 g | Protein: 4.1
- 1 ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- ½ cup monk fruit blend or sweetener of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Keto white chocolate frosting
- 1 cup ChocZero White Baking Chips
- Food coloring (optional)
- Sift together almond flour, coconut flour and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, monkfruit and vanilla extract.
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Transfer cookie dough to a sheet of plastic wrap. Mold into a flat disc shape and cover with plastic wrap. Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until stiff.
- Place dough in between two pieces of parchment paper. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough until it is ¼ inch thick. Cut out animal shapes with cookie cutters and place about 1 inch apart on a parchment lined baking tray. Return to the refrigerator to cool for another 10-15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Once the dough has chilled, bake cookies at 350 degrees for about 6 minutes or until edges start to turn golden brown. Remove from the oven and let cool on the baking tray for 2-3 minutes before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling completely.
- Melt ChocZero white baking chips in a small microwave safe bowl for 30 second intervals until melted, stirring in between. Add food coloring if desired.
- Dip cooled cookie in melted chocolate and place on the wire rack to set. Add sprinkles.
Did you make these cookies? We want to see! Share your results with us on instagram - just tag your cookies with #choczero.
Looking for more keto cookies? Try our Cherry Almond Keto Shortbread. A mix of coconut and almond flour keeps this shortbread low carb.