Hey Boi! A Creamy Keto Cocktail with Rum
Pink and flirty, the Hey Boi keto cocktail will turn heads with its raspberry and white chocolate combination. It takes no time at all to whip up, so it's perfect for a date night at home or binge-watching all your favorite romantic comedies. 😘
There's no need to worry about carbs or sugar, since this creamy cocktail is made with almond milk and our keto white chocolate liqueur--a delicious base made with our chocolate chips and a dash of rum and which keeps this cocktail keto-friendly.
This recipe comes to us from the mixologist sisters over at BoozyKetones. They suggest garnishing with some white chocolate dipped raspberries to take this keto mixed drink to the next level.
- 3 oz Keto White Chocolate Liqueur
- 1 oz almond milk
- ice cubes
- small handful raspberries
- Pulse all ingredients in a blender.
- Pour in a glass and garnish with leftover raspberries or garnish of choice.
More Keto Friendly Cocktails
Yes, you can drink alcohol on keto with these delicious low carb mixed drinks.
- If you can't get enough of our peanut butter cups, this Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cocktail is for you.
- Craving some summer vibes? This Keto Orange Julius has you covered.
- Rich chocolate and bright mint creates this smooth Keto Grasshopper Martini.
Did you make a perfect drink to relax with? 🍹 Tag us on Instagram with #ChocZero!