Low Carb Chocolate Baked Oats (High Protein Breakfast for One)
Busy mornings call for a quick, but delicious breakfast. Our Low Carb Chocolate Baked Oats recipe is definitely the answer! A keto chocolate twist on the viral baked oats trend is not only a quick breakfast option for one, but it's packed with protein to give you the energy to get through busy days.
Even better, this single serve baked oats recipe gives you a touch of sweetness with our dark chocolate baking chips and is completely customizable with toppings of your choice. Whether you top with berries, nuts or a drizzle of our chocolate syrup, your morning will start off right with these airy baked oats.
This baked oats recipe comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. She shares delicious and accessible keto recipes for the whole family to enjoy.
Makes 1 bowl of baked oats. Macros per bowl:
Calories: 737 | Fat: 62 g | Net Carbs: 6.9 g | Protein: 35.8 g
- ¼ cup pecans
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tbsp golden flax meal
- 1 scoop (3-4 tbsp) protein powder or collagen
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp monkfruit sweetener
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup nut milk
- ¼ cup ChocZero Dark Chocolate Baking Chips
- In a food processor or blend, pulse together pecans, almond flour, flax meal, protein powder, chia seeds, sweetener, baking powder and salt.
- Add cream cheese and nut mik to the food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a 6-8 oz greased ramekin. Mix in ChocZero Dark Chocolate Baking Chips and microwave for 1-2 minutes or until desired consistency is achieved.
- Top with sugar free vanilla whipped cream, ChocZero sugar free syrups and spreads or your favorite low carb berries.
How to Make Low Carb Chocolate Baked Oats:
Annie walks us through how to make delicious low carb chocolate baked oats.
More Easy Keto Breakfast Recipes:
- Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Granola Bars are a perfect addition to a bowl of delicious baked oats.
- A big bowl of Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola is a perfect quick breakfast option.
- This delicious layered Sugar Free Parfait is a quick and healthy breakfast
Have you tried our low carb baked oats? We want to see! Share your recipes with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.