Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Granola Bars
Granola bars are the perfect healthy snack, but skip the store bought bars are try our Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Granola Bars! Not only are they low carb, sugar free, but they are full of fat-rich nuts and seeds to give you all the energy and fullness to hold you over at snack time!
This recipe developed by Annie from KetoFocus combines the creaminess of our white chocolate baking chips, fresh raspberries and nut & seeds of your preference! The best part is the added touch of sweetness from our Keto Vanilla Syrup!
After a quick bake, you'll have perfect and healthy on-the-go granola bars the whole family will want added to their lunchbox!
Makes 9 granola bars. Macros per serving (1 bar):
Calories: 275 | Fat: 22.1 g | Net Carbs: 5.1 g | Protein: 8.2 g
- In a large bowl, add all ingredients including the ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips and ChocZero Vanilla Syrup and stir until combined.
- Press into a small square or rectangle baking dish lined with parchment paper.
- Bake at 300°F for 30 to 40 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15-20 minutes before cutting into bars.
How to make Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Granola Bars:
Annie walks us through how to make these simple & tasty keto white chocolate raspberry granola bars.
More easy keto recipes:
- Craving another white chocolate raspberry combo? Try our Keto White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake Bars for a delicious treat!
- Don't stop at granola. Our Keto Baklava Bars are a perfect bite sized bar dessert.
- Granola fanatic? This Keto Pumpkin Spice Granola is another perfect granola option to add to your yogurt.
Have you tried our keto granola bars? We want to see! Share your recipes with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.