Easy Keto Peanut Brittle
Looking for easy but tasty sugar free treats to make and share? This keto peanut brittle recipe has got your back. Nut brittle is one of those candies that many people love to enjoy during the holiday season: it makes a great Christmas gift or sweet treat to share.
By using our sugar free caramel syrup, you can create a beautifully golden, sweet-and-salty keto-friendly peanut brittle that has all the rich caramel flavor and satisfying snap of a traditional nut brittle recipe, but is both sugar free and sugar alcohol free. And if you don't have our caramel syrup on hand our maple or vanilla syrups bring their own twist to a classic brittle.
This easy 2-ingredient recipe is from Annie at Keto Focus. We love her keto versions of family favorite treats!
Makes 8 servings. Macros per serving:
Calories: 84 | Fat: 1.6 g | Net Carbs: 2.6 g | Protein: 0.8 g
- 12 oz ChocZero Caramel Syrup
- ¼ cup salted dry-roasted peanuts
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper or foil. Set aside.
- Add ChocZero Caramel Syrup to a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until syrup starts to bubble and foam. Continue to cook until large bubbles form (about 4-5 minutes).
- Stir in peanuts. Remove from heat and quickly pour onto parchment lined tray. Spread out as a thin layer.
- Let cool for 30 minutes. Break into small chunks once hardened.
How to make homemade keto peanut brittle
Annie walks us through this recipe for delicious sweet-and-salty sugar free brittle.
More deliciously nutty keto treats
- Keto almond joy bars make another delicious sugar free gift!
- Try our quick recipe for a single serve keto white chocolate & macadamia nut cookie.
- Our keto peanut butter cups play a starring role in these PB Cup Cookies.
Are you whipping up homemade keto treats to give as gifts this season? We want to see your creations! Share your photos with us on instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.