Sugar Free Parfait
If you're searching for a quick keto breakfast that's perfect for the warm weather, look no further than this Sugar Free Parfait. This filling and delicious breakfast has layers that you can customize to fit your taste and lifestyle.
The key combination will be keto friendly nuts, yogurt, berries, and some of our ChocZero Sugar Free Syrup!
It's easy to mix and match keto-friendly ingredients for this parfait. For yogurt, we suggest the delicious and versatile Two Good Yogurt. You can also use a greek yogurt with no added sugar, or some whipped cream. For a great crunch, we recommend pecans, walnuts, or almonds. For a satisfying tartness, reach for berries such as blueberries, raspberries, and even strawberries!
- ⅔ cup of yogurt or whipped cream
- 2 tablespoons of nuts
- 1-2 tablespoons of fresh berries
- 1 tablespoon of ChocZero syrup
- Spread 1 tablespoon of nuts on the bottom of an 8 ounce glass or small bowl.
- Add half of the yogurt over the nuts, spreading evenly.
- Pour one tablespoon of syrup on top of the yogurt.
- Spread the rest of the yogurt over the syrup.
- Top with the remaining nuts and then add 1-2 tablespoons of berries on top.
Explore our Easy Keto Recipes
- Want a fun and easy treat to make with the kids? Check out our Keto Chocolate Clusters.
- And, our Low Carb Grilled Maple Chicken is a quick meal to make for the family on a weeknight!
Have a favorite sugar free parfait combination? Share it with us on Instagram by tagging your post with #ChocZero.