Keto Chocolate Chip Yogurt Pops
Summer is made for popsicles, and these Keto Chocolate Chip Yogurt Pops from Annie at Keto Focus are a super simple way to enjoy a delicious frozen treat. The use of creamy yogurt and our delicious keto chocolate chips turns these popsicles into a sugar free frozen fat bomb. Just make sure to choose a low carb yogurt brand.
This recipe uses our vanilla syrup for a simple and tasty yogurt pop, but the sky is the limit with our range of sugar free syrups! Mango, strawberry and banana are all excellent choices for a tropical flavored keto pop that both kids and grown-ups will love.
Makes 5 large popsicles.
Macros per serving:
Calories: 277 | Fat: 21g | Net Carbs: 4g | Protein: 7g
- Add all the ingredients to a small bowl. Stir to combine.
- Spoon into popsicle mold or place yogurt mixture into a piping bag and squirt into the popsicle molds.
- Insert popsicle stick and freeze overnight or until frozen.
Annie walks us through how to make delicious frozen keto treats in this step-by-step video.
Looking for more chilled treats?
- Enjoy a chocolate frozen treat with our Keto Creamy Fudge Pops.
- The best ice cream is homemade, and our Sugar Free Mint Chip Ice Cream is an easy recipe for your ice cream maker.
- And for another creamy summer treat, try our recipe for the Best Keto Yogurt Parfait!
Did you make some keto summer popsicles? Share your pictures with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero!