Keto Creamy Fudge Pops
Looking for a dreamy chocolate treat on a sunny afternoon? Annie from KetoFocus brings us Keto Fudge Bars. These cold and chocolate-y treats are so easy to make and the perfect creamy indulgence for a hot summer day.
The combination of sugar free dark chocolate chips and heavy cream are a perfect duo, and together make these the best thing you'll keep in your freezer.
And, there's no need to worry if you don't have popsicle molds. You can use 3 oz dixie cups for these yummy treats.
Makes 8 fudge pops. Macros per pop:
Calories: 162 | Fat: 16.2g | Net Carbs: 2.8g | Protein: 0.7g
- 6 oz ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1 ½ cups macadamia nut milk (or nut milk of choice)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar substitute
- 2 tbsp unsweetened 100% cocoa powder
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1/2 tsp salt
- You will also need either a popsicle mold or 3 oz dixie cups
- Place popsicle sticks in water for a few hours prior to give them some weight so they don't float up to the top of your popsicle molds.
- Grind chocolate in blender.
- In a small saucepan, bring the nut milk, cream, powdered sugar substitute, and cocoa to a light boil. Immediately remove from the heat and pour the mixture over the crumbled chocolate in the blender.
- Add vanilla and salt to the blender. Blend until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Pour the mixture into 8 popsicle molds. If you don't have a mold, you can use dixie cups (3 oz paper cups). Just insert the popsicle sticks an hour after the fudge bars have been in the freezer so they will stand up straight.
- Freeze overnight for 24 hours
- Store pops in molds or a freezer-safe bag.