White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake
Looking for an easy low carb dessert for Thanksgiving? This Keto White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake is dreamily delicious! And because it's a crustless cheesecake, it's surprisingly easy to bring together. Make this keto-friendly dessert ahead of the day and keep in the refrigerator until you're ready to dive in.
This low carb pumpkin cheesecake recipe comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. Annie creates family-friendly keto recipes that are always a winner.
Don't forget to top this cheesecake with some homemade sugar free vanilla whipped cream for that extra-special final touch.
Makes 12 servings. Macros per slice:
Calories: 351 | Fat: 31.7 g | Net Carbs: 5.6 g | Protein: 7.4 g
- 1 ¼ cup monkfruit blend sweetener
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie seasoning
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ lb cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15oz) can pumpkin puree
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Whisk sweetener, pumpkin pie seasoning and salt in a small bowl until combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream cream cheese until light and fluffy (about 1 minute).
- Slowly mix in sweetener mixture until combined.
- Add pumpkin puree and vanilla extract. Mix until combined.
- Add in eggs one at a time while mixing. Then add in heavy cream and melted ChocZero White Chocolate Baking Chips. Mix until smooth and creamy.
- Insert a circle of parchment paper to the bottom of a springform pan and wrap the bottom and sides of the pan with foil.
- Place the springform pan inside a roasting pan. Pour cheesecake mixture into the springform pan. Pour one cup of water in the roasting pan creating a water bath around the cheesecake.
- Bake the cheesecake at 325 degrees for 90 minutes. Bake until center is slightly wobbly when pan is shaken. Set roasting pan on a wire rack and use a knife to loosen the cheesecake from the sides of the pan. Cool until the water bath is warm, then remove the springform pan from the bath and discard the foil. Continue to cool until no longer warm (about 2-3 hours), then refrigerate for 4 hours.
How to Make Keto Pumpkin Cheesecake
Annie walks us through how to make this crustless white chocolate pumpkin cheesecake in this step-by-step video.
More Keto Thanksgiving Dessert Recipes
- If you love white chocolate you will love our Keto Cranberry Bliss Bars which combines creamy chocolate with tart cranberries.
- Our Low Carb Pecan Pie is a classic Thanksgiving recipe made keto-friendly.
- For something a bit different, our Keto Pumpkin Egg Loaves topped with our sugar free syrup make a bite-size dessert that channels all the Fall flavors you love!
We want to see your low carb Thanksgiving feast! Share your photos with us on Instagram and tag them with #ChocZero!