Keto Pecan Pie For a Low Carb Thanksgiving
Looking for the perfect low carb dessert for your Thanksgiving dinner? This Keto Pecan Pie has got you!
This delicious dessert recipe uses our sugar free syrup to create the pie filling--it tastes just like a classic pecan pie, but with none of the sugar and with no sugar alcohols! You can use our caramel, maple or vanilla syrup to make this pie: all are equally delicious.
Annie from Keto Focus is the talent behind this low carb spin on a classic thanksgiving dessert. And if you feel the urge to have two slices--well, it's the holidays 😘
Makes 12 servings. Macros per slice:
Calories: 281 | Fat: 23.8 g | Net Carbs: 2.9g | Protein: 3.5 g
- 1 cup almond flour
- ⅓ cup coconut flour
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ cup cold unsalted butter, cubed
- 1 oz cream cheese
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ tsp rice vinegar
Pecan Pie Filling:
- 12 oz ChocZero Caramel, Maple or Vanilla Syrup
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tbsp unsalted butter, cubed
- ½ tsp salt
- 6 egg yolks, lightly beaten
- ½ cup chopped pecans
- Add the almond flour, coconut flour, xanthan gum, salt, butter and cream cheese to a food processor. Pulse until coarse crumbles form. Add in the egg and vinegar and pulse until a dough ball forms. If you don’t own a food processor you can cut the butter and cream cheese in using a pastry blender or a fork.
- Wrap dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- To make the pie filling, add ChocZero Sugar Free Syrup and heavy cream to a small sauce pan. Heat over medium heat until foaming and bubbly. Remove from heat. Let cool for a couple minutes. Stir in butter and salt until butter is melted. Stir in beaten egg yolks.
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Roll out pie crust in between two sheets of parchment paper. Roll to ⅛ to ¼ inch thickness and place crust in a pie pan. Fold in the edges.
- Scatter chopped pecans in the bottom of the pie crust. Pour in pie filling. Bake at 325°F for 45-60 minutes or until the filling is set and lightly jiggly. Refrigerate for 1 hour to cool and set the filling.
How to Make Keto Pecan Pie
Annie shows us how to make a keto pecan pie in this step-by-step video.