Keto Mint Chocolate Chip Brownies
Mint chocolate chip doesn't need to be for ice cream only! We've flipped the script and made the brownies chocolate and the chips minty. These keto mint chocolate chip brownies are so decadent and are filled with our creamy keto white chocolate mint chips. What makes our chips taste so good? We use real cocoa butter to make it smooth and creamy. Plus, the chips are a cute green color, so they make any of your bakes more fun.
This recipe comes to us from Julie Smith of Keto Made Simple! She takes some of your favorite recipes and makes them keto friendly. (And that picture of the brownies comes to us from littleketokitchen who was inspired to make her own low carb mint choc chip brownies!)
Makes 9 servings. Macros per serving (1 brownie):
Calories: 269 | Fat: 23 g | Net Carbs: 2 g | Protein: 5 g
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 3 eggs
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- ¾ cup ChocZero Peppermint Baking Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray an 8x8 glass pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Using a hand mixer, mix the granular sugar substitute, butter, and eggs until smooth.
- Add in the cocoa powder, almond flour, coconut flour, baking powder, and salt and mix until well combined.
- Using a spatula, stir in the mint chips.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and bake for 22-25 minutes. Cool before serving.