Keto Peppermint Pancakes
We hear those sleigh bells jingling, which means it's time for peppermint everything! If you're looking for a holly jolly spin on a fluffy stack of delicious, you'll love these Keto Peppermint Pancakes.
But, no pancake could be complete without a yummy topping, so we've melted our low carb white chocolate chips and drizzled it all over for a creamy, dreamy dessert straight out of winter wonderland! ❄️ And for an added extravagance, layer them up with some homemade vanilla whipped cream.
These delicious low carb holiday pancakes were dreamed up by Kasey and Dylan from ButterTogetherKitchen--they create easy and tasty low carb recipes that your taste buds will love!
Makes 9 mini pancakes. Macros per pancake:
Calories: 202 | Fat: 18.6 g | Net Carbs: 1.9 g | Protein: 4.8 g
- 1 ¼ cup almond flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar substitute
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp vanila extract
- 1 tsp peppermint extract
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- ¼ cup heavy whipping cream
- ⅓ cup ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the pancakes, and beat until creamy and well combined.
- Let the pancake batter sit for several minutes to thicken, and then add water if needed to make it a thinner consistency.
- Heat a skillet or griddle, and separate the batter to make 6-9 small pancakes.
- Place the ChocZero White Chocolate Chips and the remaining tablespoon of coconut oil in a microwave safe bowl, and heat at 30 second intervals until completely melted and smooth.
- Layer the pancakes on top of each other with sugar-free whipped cream in between each one, and then drizzle with the white chocolate sauce before topping with the crushed peppermint candies.