Keto Chocolate Mint Fudge
This recipe was too good to keep from you--a delicious Keto Chocolate Fudge that is perfect for the holidays and will be loved by Whos young and old. So hang your hollywho wreaths and grab your ChocZero baking chips or your White Chocolate Peppermint Squares to whip up this delicious keto fudge... ready to feast! To feast! To feast!
This delicious recipe for sugar free fudge comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. She's used peppermint baking chips to make this a low carb mint chocolate fudge, but you can make this with any of our sugar free chocolate chips, or you can keep it minty with our peppermint squares. Just make sure the Grinch doesn't get to it before you do!
Makes 24 servings. Macros per serving (1 square):
Calories: 76 | Fat: 7 g | Net Carbs: 0.5 g | Protein: 0.5 g
- Mix heavy whipping cream, golden sweetener and butter together in a saucepan over medium heat. Continue cooking over medium heat for about 15 minutes until mixture thickens and turns a caramel color.
- Remove from heat and let cool for 15 minutes. Stir in ChocZero Baking Chips, vanilla and salt.
- Pour mixture into a parchment lined loaf pan and place in the refrigerator to set for 1-2 hours.
- Cut fudge into small squares.
How to Make Keto Christmas Fudge
Annie takes us through how to make this sugar free chocolate fudge in our step-by-step video.
More Keto Christmas Treats
- These Keto Gingerbread Blondies are richly spiced and filled with white chocolate chips.
- Our recipe for Sugar Free Peanut Brittle turns a traditional festive treat keto-friendly.
- These Keto Peppermint Pancakes make a delicious Christmas breakfast!
Share your low carb festive treats with us on Instagram. Tag your photos with #ChocZero!