Coconut Flour Keto Pancakes Dyed Red and Blue for the 4th of July
Red, white, and blue keto friendly pancakes? Sounds sugar free and delicious to us. Pancakes are fluffy and delicious--and completely gluten and grain free, making them perfect for a healthy breakfast.
These coconut flour pancakes were made for the holiday weekend, but they're delicious any time of the year. Using natural food coloring you can create a statement for your low carb breakfast option then use our sugar free dessert syrup to top them. Strawberry is a showstopper and vanilla can be a subtle topping to any culinary creation.
Makes about 10 servings. Macros per serving:
Calories: 165 | Fat: 14.3 g | Net Carbs: 2.2 g | Protein: 4.8 g
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup monkfruit or other favorite sweetener
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp Suncore Foods Blue Butterfly Pea Supercolor Powder
- 2 tsp Suncore Foods Pink Pitaya Supercolor Powder
- whipped cream
- ChocZero Vanilla or Strawberry Syrup
- Preheat your griddle or non stick skillet to low. (A griddle is the preferred cooking method for these keto pancakes)
- Add cream cheese, eggs, sweetener, heavy cream, baking powder and vanilla to a blender. Blend until mixture is combined.
- Divide mixture evenly between two bowls. Stir in each Suncore Foods Supercolor into separate bowls until combined.
- Pour pancake mixture onto the pre-heated, greased griddle or non stick pan. Pour enough to form a 3 inch in diameter pancake. Larger pancakes are harder to flip.
- Cook the pancakes on low heat until the edges start to set and the underside of the pancake is golden brown. Takes about 2-3 minutes on the first side.
- Slide a rubber spatula under the pancake and flip the pancake to cook the other side, about 1-2 minutes.
- Remove pancakes from the griddle. Top with whipped cream and ChocZero Vanilla or Strawberry Syrup. Serve and Enjoy!
Want more 4th of July recipes?
- If you're more of a waffle person, these Red, White & Blue Star Shaped Waffles are an equally delicious 4th July breakfast
- This colorful Red, White & Blue Bundt Cake is a showstopper!
- This Easy Keto No Bake Rainbow White Chocolate Cheesecake looks stunning and is delicious.