Coconut Flour Keto Chocolate Chip Cookies
Coconut flour is a veteran flour of low carb baking. A low carb, high fiber flour that's rich in MCT and protein, it's long been a staple of keto baking. With that said, you can't just substitute 1 to 1 with other flours and hope for the best: coconut flour is quite dry and absorbs more liquid than other flours.
Luckily for you, we've got a recipe for the perfect Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie made with Coconut Flour! A delicious and fluffy coconut flour cookie, we've added our sugar free chocolate chips for an extra tasty classic combo.
The talented Joyce at @liftingiscake has developed this coconut flour cookie recipe for us. An expert low carb baker, we love the tasty recipes Joyce creates and we hope you love these coconut flour cookies as much as we do!
Makes 12-15 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 153 | Fat: 12.4g | Net Carbs: 2.1g | Protein: 2.4g
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix dry ingredients, then in a separate bowl mix the wet ingredients including the ChocZero Syrup.
- Mix the dry into the wet ingredients. Fold in the ChocZero Chocolate Chips.
- With your hands roll out balls of the dough and place on the baking tray, leaving enough room in between for them to spread. Then lightly press them into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes until firm to touch.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes then move to wire rack to cool completely.
More low carb recipes made with coconut flour:
- These Coconut Flour Pancakes are an indulgent low carb breakfast treat.
- Made with coconut flour, these Peanut Butter & Strawberry Keto Cookies are a twist on a classic PB&J.
- Our chaffle hack to create a low carb easy tiered cake has to be tried to be believed! This Easy Keto Neapolitan Cake is made with coconut flour chaffles.
Did you make these Coconut Flour Cookies? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.