Keto Peanut Butter Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies
What goes together better than peanut butter & strawberry? These Keto Peanut Butter Strawberry Thumbprint Cookies will have you feeling like you're biting into a PB&J sandwich!
Start by folding in our creamy sugar free peanut butter chips into the other ingredients for the ultimate peanut butter cookie dough. Once you've made your thumbprints, top with a fresh half of a juicy strawberry and bake! Not only are these low carb cookies simple to whip up, but will leave the nostalgic flavor of an age old classic lingering in your mouth for more! So dig in!
This recipe comes to us from Erica over at @ketobydesign! She makes delicious keto friendly recipes that are simple, unique & delicious. Check her out for some other great seasonal treats.
Makes 12 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 162 | Fat: 13.8 g | Net Carbs: 3.3 g | Protein: 3.8 g
- ⅓ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar substitute
- ⅔ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 8 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 eggs, large
- ¼ cup ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips
- 6 strawberries, halved
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix all ingredients excluding the peanut butter chips and halved strawberries until well combined.
- Once a cookie dough has formed, fold in the ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips.
- Scoop 12 balls of cookie dough onto the baking sheet, press down slightly, and then make an indent in the middle of each.
- Add the halved strawberries to each of the cookie indents.
- Bake for 20 minutes and allow to cool before removing from the baking sheet.