Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake
The peanut butter loving doesn't stop around here and we are always coming up with ways to enjoy it! Enter our Keto Peanut Butter Chip Mug Cake; the perfect blend of nut buttery goodness and a touch of sweet.
The goal for this mug cake is to pack a peanut butter punch in every bite. With the combo of actual peanut butter and our delicious new peanut butter chips, the cake batter comes out moist and tender. To add an extra special layer, drizzle with our luscious peanut butter ganache recipe, created by Joyce, located on the back of the bag. Add a dollop of whipped cream and you're ready to dig in.
This tasty low carb treat comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. She's an expert in easy keto recipes that the whole family will love and this mug cake hits the mark!
Makes one peanut butter chip mug cake. Macros per serving:
Calories: 672 | Fat: 61.1 g | Net Carbs: 9.4 g | Protein: 17.9 g
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 2 tbsp butter, melted
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 tbsp monkfruit blend sweetener
- 1 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- ¼ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips
Peanut Butter Ganache:
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 3 tbsp ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix until smooth. Stir in ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips until evenly distributed.
- Pour cake batter into a greased 8 oz ramekin or mug.
- Bake in the microwave at 70% power for 60-90 seconds or until the cake is set.
- Remove the cake from the ramekin and move on to the ganache.
Peanut Butter Ganache:
- In a small bowl heat the heavy cream in the microwave until it is warm.
- Pour the ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips into the warm heavy cream and stir until it is well combined and creamy.
- Drizzle the peanut butter ganache all over the mug cake and enjoy.
- Optional: Top with some homemade sugar free vanilla whipped cream.
How to Make a Keto Peanut Butter Mug Cake:
Annie walks us through how to make this delectable single serve keto peanut butter chip mug cake:
More Easy Keto Friendly Recipes:
- Grab another mug and whip up our Chocolate Orange Mug Cake for the perfect single serve citrus treat.
- These Sugar Free Peanut Butter Bars with a Swirl are a sure way to satisfy your peanut butter craving.
- Toss in a few peanut butter chips to make our Healthy Keto Trail Mix even better!
What have you made our Keto Peanut Butter Chip Mug Cake? We want to see! Share your recipes with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero.