How to Make Sugar Free Peanut Butter Bars with a Swirl
There may be no better marriage of flavor than peanut butter and dark chocolate and it's no wonder why. These Sugar Free Peanut Butter Bars with a Swirl not only give you the intensely rich chocolate flavor, but pack a peanut butter punch with every bite.
This recipe is not only no bake, but are incredibly versatile. If you're not a fan of peanut butter, substitute for any nut butter of your choice! Mix together all of the peanut butter base ingredients and chill. Then top with some melted sugar free dark chocolate chips and melted peanut butter chips. Use a toothpick or fork to swirl the two chocolates for a pretty marbled effect. Once they've chilled, slice them up and sink your teeth into this delicious low carb treat.
This tasty low carb treat comes to us from Annie at Keto Focus. She's an expert in easy low carb recipes that the whole family will love. This recipe is great for hitting your macros, it's like a fat bomb in delicious dessert bar form!
Makes 12 bars. Macros per serving (1 bar):
Calories: 359 | Fat: 31.7 g | Net Carbs: 5.2 g | Protein: 10.7 g
- In a large bowl, add peanut butter, almond flour, coconut flour, sweetener, vanilla and salt. Mix until combined. Add 2 tablespoons of melted coconut oil if the mixture seems dry.
- Press mixture into a parchment lined square baking dish. Freeze for 30 minutes to harden.
- In a medium bowl, combine 1 tablespoon coconut oil and ChocZero Peanut Butter Chips. In another medium bowl combine 1 tablespoon coconut oil and ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips. Melt each separately in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Pour the melted dark chocolate chips on top of the prepared peanut butter layer and spread it around evenly. Then spread the melted peanut butter chips on top of that and swirl it around with a knife or toothpick. Sprinkle with flaky sea salt if desired. Freeze for 2 hours.
- Cut into 12 bars and enjoy.
More Low Carb Dessert Recipes:
- The peanut butter & chocolate flavor combo doesn't stop with these bars. If you want more, try our No Bake Keto Buckeyes.
- Keto Peanut Butter Cup Cookies are a great keto friendly cookie with a little something extra.
- For next level flavor, our 7-Layer Magic Keto Cookie Bar will have you going back for seconds.