These low carb and keto friendly Chocolate Chip Chaffles by Annie at Keto Focus make for an amazing sugar free breakfast. If you're looking for an alternative to waffles that's keto friendly, these are super easy to make, which is perfect for Christmas morning when you want a breakfast treat that's still healthy without spending a lot of time!
These Chocolate Chip Chaffles use our keto chocolate chips. Use white, milk or dark chips... whichever is your favorite! And don't forget to finish your chaffles off with some of our sugar free syrup.
Low Carb Chocolate Chip Chaffle Recipe
Serves: 1 (makes 3 waffles)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons almond flour
- 1 tablespoon monkfruit or sweetener of choice
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon ChocZero baking chips
- Preheat waffle maker.
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Mix until combined.
- Pour ⅓ of the batter into the waffle maker. Close and cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove from the waffle maker and repeat steps with remaining batter.
- Top with whipped cream, ChocZero Chocolate Syrup, and more baking chips.
And from all of us here at ChocZero... Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!