Easy Sugar Free Rum Balls Made With Almond Flour
We're all about celebrating the holidays with the minimum of stress, and this easy recipe for sugar free rum balls is about as low stress as it gets. A no bake recipe brought to us by the talented Annie from Keto Focus, these rum balls made with almond flour tick all the boxes: sugar free, sugar alcohol free, gluten free and totally delicious!
Great to whip up for a last minute keto Christmas cookie exchange or to quickly pull together for surprise guests, these no bake rum balls use our sugar free syrup to add sweetness without adding sugar or sugar alcohols. You can use our vanilla, caramel or maple syrups in this recipe, whatever you have on hand.
Makes 24 servings. Macros per serving (1 rum ball):
Calories: 86 | Fat: 7.2 g | Net Carbs: 1.2 g | Protein: 2 g
- 1 ½ cups almond flour
- 1 cup pecans
- 2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ⅓ cup ChocZero Sugar Free Syrup
- ¼ cup rum
- pinch of salt
- Add all ingredients including ChocZero Sugar Free Syrup to a food processor and pulse until combined. Dough should be tacky but still moldable. If dough is too dry, add more rum or syrup. If dough is too sticky, add more almond flour.
- Pinch off a small amount of dough and roll into a ball 1 inch in diameter.
- Roll rum balls in additional cocoa powder or powdered monkfruit to coat. Repeat with remaining dough.
How to make sugar free rum balls
Annie walks us through how to make these easy no-bake keto rum balls in our step-by-step video.
More Easy No Bake Keto Snacks:
- These Keto German Chocolate Truffles are intensely chocolatey and intensely delicious.
- Another grown up keto truffle treat, these Keto Chocolate Espresso Truffles add a dash of coffee.
- Everybody who eats keto should have a simple recipe for Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs in their back pocket.