Keto German Chocolate Truffles
We all love having cake for dessert, but sometimes what you need is a little sweetness without all the carbs or sugar. These Keto German Chocolate Truffles taste like a rich, decadent slice of chocolate cake in bite sized form! The creamy caramel center uses our sugar free syrup, and then the truffles are coated in our low carb milk chocolate chips. 😋 They're great to make as gifts or keep for yourself as an easy treat when you're craving chocolate.
This delicious recipe comes to us from Anna over at baconbutterbourbon. She knows how to take your favorite comfort foods and turn them keto! She suggests taking these truffles to the next level by decorating the outside with pecans, coconut, and a little sprinkle of sea salt flakes.
- Mix butter, sugar substitute, and sugar free caramel syrup into bowl.
- Form mixture into balls and refrigerate 30 minutes, or until firm.
- Melt sugar free milk chocolate chips with double boiler or microwave.
- Coat each ball with melted chocolate.
- Decorate with pecans, coconut flakes and sea salt.
- Refrigerate the Keto German Chocolate Truffles until the chocolate is set.
- Serve at room temperature but store in refrigerator.
Need more bite-sized treats?
- These 5-Ingredient Keto Cheesecake Bites are a delicious dessert while still fitting your macros.
- Keto Almond Joy Bars are keto candy heaven!
- Love coconut? These Keto Almond Coconut Truffles are calling for you!
Did you make a dessert that is small, but mighty? 🥰 Tag your photos with #ChocZero on Instagram.