5-Ingredient Keto Cheesecake Bites
This easy no bake recipe for Keto Chocolate Covered Cheesecake Bites uses just 5 ingredients, including our sugar free vanilla syrup as a sweetener for your cheesecake mix and our keto-friendly chocolate chips to create a crunchy chocolate coating.
Best of all these cheesecake bites are a delicious sugar free treat and a tasty way to hit your macros. Whip up a batch of these at the start of the week and enjoy a little moment of creamy cheesecake bliss every day.
Watch Annie from KetoFocus show you how to make keto cheesecake bites in our step-by-step video.
This recipe makes 8 servings.
Macros per serving: Calories: 281 | Fat: 24.3 | Net Carbs: 3.9 | Protein: 2
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup ChocZero Keto Vanilla Syrup (This will add a vanilla flavor to your cheesecake, but you can also use our strawberry or caramel syrups)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- ½ package ChocZero Chocolate Baking Chips
- Cream together cream cheese, vanilla syrup and lemon juice until combined and smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form. Carefully fold in ⅓ the whipped cream into the cream cheese mixture until combined. Then fold in the remaining whipped cream.
- Scoop up 1 inch balls of cream cheese filling and place on a parchment line baking tray. Place in the freezer to harden for 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Once cream cheese balls have hardened, melt chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted. (You can also melt chocolate chips using the double boiler method if desired.)
- Dip each cream cheese ball into the melted chocolate using a fork and place the ball back on the tray to cool. If cream cheese balls begin to get too soft to dip, replace them back in the freezer for several minutes to reharden.
- Once all the cream cheese balls have been coated with chocolate, place in the freezer or refrigerator to solidify the chocolate coating.
- Store chocolate covered cheesecake bites in the refrigerator.