Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Fat Bombs
Fat bombs are delicious low carb snacks, the perfect thing to get you through a long day or an intense workout. Easy to grab-and-go, and packed with fats to keep you going and ward off hanger, these Keto Cookie Dough Fat Bombs use our sugar free chocolate chips to add crunch and flavor!
This low carb fat bomb recipe is from Annie at Keto Focus, and is a sweet cookie dough studded with deliciously creamy chocolate.
Great as a snack or as a dessert, and ideal for anyone on a low carb diet.
Makes 12 fat bombs. Macros per serving:
Calories: 125 | Fat: 11.8 g | Net Carbs: 1.3 | Protein: 1.8 g
- ¾ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup butter, softened
- 2 oz cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup monk fruit
- ½ tsp vanilla
- ⅛ tsp salt
- ½ cup ChocZero Chocolate Chips
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl. Mix until combined.
- Roll into 1 inch sized balls (about the size of a small golf ball) and place on a parchment lined tray. You can also use a cookie scoop to portion out your dough.
- Refrigerate for 15-20 minutes or until hardened.
- You can then enjoy these fat bombs straight away or store in the fridge or freezer until you're ready.
Annie walks us through how to make a keto fat bomb in our step-by-step video.
More Chocolate Chip Keto Recipes
- Tiny chocolate chip cookies make a great alternative to sugary cereal. Try out Keto Cookie Crisp Cereal!
- If you miss the taste of bananas, don't worry. These Keto Banana Muffins are packed with flavor, not carbs.
- And if you are more of a chocolate muffin person, these Perfect Keto Chocolate Cheesecake Muffins are fab.