Sugar Free Cake Mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
This easy recipe for sugar free cookies is made with a bag of sugar free cake mix to keep things simple and tasty! This is a one bowl recipe that features our sugar free chocolate chips as the star of the cookie show.
There's no long list of ingredients here: this cookie recipe relies on a bag of your preferred sugar free cake mix to do the heavy lifting. These cake mix cookies come out soft and fluffy; all the best parts of cake, but in cookie form! This a great kid-friendly recipe to make with your little ones that the whole family will enjoy eating!
Created by Joyce from @liftingiscake, this is an easy one bowl cake mix cookie recipe that's sugar free and filled with tasty chocolate chips.
Makes 24 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 133 | Fat: 8.5g | Net Carbs: 14.5g | Protein: 1.5g
- sugar free cake mix
- ¼ cup granular sugar substitute
- ½ cup avocado oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup ChocZero Dark or Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl, except for the ChocZero Chocolate Chips. Mix well and then fold in chips.
- With your hands roll out balls of the dough and place on the baking tray, leaving enough room in between for them to spread. Then lightly press them into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes until firm to touch.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes then move to wire rack to cool completely.
Looking for more sugar free cookie recipes?
- Our crisp little Sugar Free Meringue Cookies are made with egg whites and clock in at just 16 calories per cookie.
- These beautiful tri-color Sugar Free Neapolitan Cookies are perfect for gifting!
- Or if you're looking for another classic cookie recipe, these Sugar Free Cherry Almond Shortbread Cookies make for a tasty treat!
Did you make these sugar free cake mix cookies? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero!