Keto Neapolitan Cookies made with Almond Flour
Neapolitan cookies are taking the world by storm, so we knew when we saw them pop up on TikTok and Instagram we needed to make a keto Neapolitan cookie! These gorgeous tri-color sugar cookies drawing on the traditional flavors of Neapolitan ice cream were originally created by Sarah Kieffer. They were so pretty and tasty that everyone loved them.
Annie at Keto Focus is always our go-to person when we want a sugar free spin on a trendy recipe. She blew us away with this Keto Neapolitan Cookie recipe which uses our sugar free chocolate chips. Combining vanilla, strawberry and chocolate, these low carb cookies are buttery, soft and taste just like your favorite ice cream.
Makes 24 cookies. Macros per cookie:
Calories: 199 | Fat: 19.5 g | Net Carbs: 2.1 g | Protein: 3.5 g
- 3 cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup monk fruit blend sweetener
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp strawberry extract
- pink food coloring
- ¼ cup ChocZero Dark Chocolate Baking Chips, melted
- Sift together almond flour, coconut flour, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter and monkfruit using an electric mixer.
- Slowly stir in dry ingredients. Mix until combined.
- Separate dough evenly into three bowls. To the first bowl, mix in vanilla extract. In the second bowl, mix in strawberry extract and 2 drops of pink food coloring. In the third bowl, mix in the melted ChocZero dark chocolate baking chips.
- To form the cookies, pinch off equal parts of vanilla, strawberry and chocolate dough (about 15 grams each) and press them together so that they stick together but keep their individual colors. Press the cookie dough into a cookie scoop, tablespoon or roll it into a ball. Place cookie dough ball on a parchment lined baking tray then press down the cookie with the back of a spoon to flatten. Repeat with remaining dough and space cookies about 1 inch apart.
- Move the tray to the refrigerator and chill for 30 minutes before baking at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
- Once done baking, remove from the oven and let cookies cool completely on the baking tray before transfering to a wire rack. Don't attempt to pick up the cookies before they have finished cooling or else the cookies may break and crumble.
Did you make these cute and colorful keto Neapolitan cookies? We want to see them! Post your pictures on Instagram and tag them with #ChocZero.
More Keto Cookie Recipes:
It's cookie baking season, and these delicious recipes will cover all your festive cookie needs.
- Bacon goes with everything, and that is certainly true with these Keto Maple Bacon Cookies
- If you're craving cookies but you don't want a big batch sitting around try our Single Serve Keto White Chocolate & Macadamia Cookie
- And for another pretty cookie that's perfect for festive gifting, try our Cherry Almond Keto Shortbread Cookies