Air Fryer Spicy Keto Maple Pork Belly Bites
We all know that game day actually means snack time, and these keto pork belly bites will win you the foodie championship. 🏆 Sweet and spicy, these fatty bites of goodness score points as a great low carb appetizer. How do they taste so sweet without causing a half-time sugar crash? We use our sugar free maple syrup that's thick and rich without all the carbs. Now, that's a game changer! 🙌
This recipe comes to us from Annie over at KetoFocus. We love how she makes keto snacks and treats that the whole family can get behind.
Makes 8 servings. Macros per serving (¼ cup):
Calories: 303 | Fat: 30.1 g | Net Carbs: 0.4 g | Protein: 5.2 g
- 1 lb pork belly, rinsed and patted dry
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- ¾ tsp chili powder
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper
- 2-4 tbsp sugar free maple syrup
- Preheat air fryer to 400°F for around 4 minutes.
- Cut pork belly into ½ inch chunks and place into a bowl.
- Sprinkle all seasonings into bowl and toss until pork is coated evenly.
- Air Fryer: Add pork belly to air fryer tray or basket in an even layer. Air fry at 400°F for 6-8 minutes. Cooking time can vary depending on size of pork bites.
Oven: Place pork belly evenly on a wire rack placed over a sheet pan or drip catch lined with aluminum foil. Bake at 400°F for 15-20 minutes. Cooking time can vary depending on size of pork bites.
- Place cooked pork bites into a bowl and pour sugar free maple syrup over them. Toss until pork is evenly coated.