Sweet Sriracha Keto Wing Sauce
Summer means wings, and whether you're looking for the ultimate keto friendly 4th July wing sauce or just want a quick and tasty weeknight dinner, this delicious Sweet Sriracha Keto Wing Sauce has your back.
Developed by Taffiny at the Keto Cooking School this is a delicious keto wing sauce rich in flavor thanks to our sugar free caramel syrup. Our syrup provides a sweet flavor, adds depth without adding sugar, and helps make these the most delicious keto chicken wings around!
Macros per 2 wings (makes about 20 wings):
Calories: 211 | Fat: 13.5 | Net Carbs: 1.8 | Protein: 16.1
- 2 oz unsalted butter
- 3 fluid oz (⅓ cup) ChocZero Sugar Free Caramel Syrup
- 2 fluid oz (¼ cup) sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat. When the butter is melted stir in the sriracha, and caramel syrup and continue to heat until the sauce is simmering lightly. Stir in the lime juice.
- Season 2 pounds of chicken wings with salt and pepper and lay them out on a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper or tin foil pepper
- Bake at 375F for 20 minutes. Remove the wings from the oven toss them with 3-ounces of the wing sauce, return to the oven and bake for another 10-15 minutes until they are cooked to your liking.
- When they are done toss them with the other 3-ounces of sauce or serve it on the side.
Annie walks you through how to make this keto friendly wing sauce in our step-by-step video:
Looking for more easy keto dinners?
- If sweet sriracha wing sauce isn't up your street, try our recipe for Keto Teriyaki Wings
- For a super tasty dinner, why not have a maple and ginger Keto Stir-Fry?
- And for another easy chicken dinner to throw on the grill, we've got Maple Rosemary Chicken
Did you make this wing sauce? We want to see! Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero!