Are you looking for a sweet and savory dish that works well toward the end of January? With Chinese New Year on the horizon, this delicious Sugar Free Stir Fry is for you.
The secret is in the sauce: made with our sugar free maple syrup for sweetness along with grated ginger for warmth.
This is a special recipe that we are super-stoked to share with you as it was originally developed by Rhea's Mom (you'll know Rhea as our VP of Marketing)! We asked Annie from KetoFocus to turn it into one of her fantastic recipe videos so we could share the deliciousness with you.
Maple & Ginger Keto Stir Fry Recipe
- 3 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 baby bok choy, chopped
- 2 cups chopped napa cabbage
- 2 cups broccoli slaw
- 2 cups sliced pork tenderloin, pre-cooked
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- ⅓ cup water
- ⅓ cup soy sauce (you can sub for Aminos if you are avoiding soy or are on strict keto)
- ¼ cup ChocZero Maple Syrup
- ½ cup sesame oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 ½ teaspoon arrowroot powder (you can sub for Xanthan Gum if you are on strict keto)
- Add 3 tablespoon avocado oil to a large skillet over medium high heat. Add bell pepper, onion, mushrooms and bok choy. Saute until vegetables begin to soften.
- Lower heat to medium. Add pork, napa cabbage and broccoli slaw. Saute for 1 minute.
- Stir in ½ cup sauce. Continue to cook until sauce thickens. Add green onions.
- Save remaining sauce for later.