Low Carb Grilled Maple Rosemary Chicken
Warm weather means it's time to fire up the grill with this Low Carb Grilled Maple Rosemary Chicken made with our delicious sugar free maple syrup.
Annie from KetoFocus brings us these easy marinated chicken thighs that are a perfect mix of sweet and savory! This is such an easy recipe as the marinade comes together in moments, and then you just let time do its magic. All that's left is to toss them on the grill -- boom, you've got a quick weeknight keto dinner for the family.
We love using fresh herbs in our cooking, and here the combination of rosemary, maple syrup and lemon is absolutely perfect. ❤️
Makes 6 servings. Macros per chicken thigh:
Calories: 308 | Fat: 14.5 g | Net Carbs: 1.5 g | Protein: 28.5 g
- ⅓ cup of ChocZero Sugar Free Maple Syrup
- ¼ cup of soy sauce
- 2 tbsp minced fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 pound of bone-in chicken thighs with skin
- Generous squeeze of a fresh lemon
- In a small bowl, whisk together the maple syrup, soy sauce, fresh rosemary, Dijon mustard, garlic, and lemon juice.
- Place chicken in a sturdy 1 gallon zip-lock bag or in a baking dish. Pour sauce over the chicken so that it coats well.
- Cover chicken and refrigerate for 30 minutes or overnight.
- When ready to cook chicken, brush grill with olive oil and then preheat to medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Discard marinade. Pat the chicken dry. This will help prevent burning or flareups on the grill.
- Add chicken to the grill, turning occasionally, until chicken is completely cooked through, about 10 minutes. Internal temperature should reach 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove from the grill and serve with veggies or a salad.