Mini Keto Pancakes Cereal
Can't decide between pancakes and cereal for breakfast? Mini Keto Pancakes Cereal is the answer, and it's been taking the internet by storm. These cute little pancakes are totally keto friendly, so add your favorite toppings and drizzle on some ChocZero maple syrup!
This tasty recipe comes from the wonderful Annie of KetoFocus. She suggests using a piping bag to create these coin sized pancakes, but you can also use a spoon to gently place the batter down on your griddle.
Macros per serving (makes 8)
Calories: 192 | Fat: 15.2g | Net Carbs: 2.9g | Protein: 6.3g
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 4 eggs
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup granular sweetener
- ½ cup heavy cream, or keto approved milk of choice
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- To serve: Your choice of ChocZero sugar free syrup, butter, heavy cream or nut milk, or sugar free whipped cream
- Preheat your griddle or non stick skillet over low heat.
- Add all ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth.
- Add keto pancake batter to a piping bag and squeeze out or spoon miniature sized pancakes (about the size of a small coin) onto your preheated griddle or pan. Space around 1/4 to 1/2 inch apart. They shouldn't spread much.
- Once you have finished piping out mini pancakes on the entire surface, return to the first keto pancake and flip it. Using a small rubber spatula works best to flip the pancakes. Cook them longer for a crispier pancake cereal.
- After all of the mini pancakes have been flipped, start to remove them.
- Add mini keto pancakes to a small bowl and add your toppings of choice.