Keep the January blues at bay with this super cozy white chocolate mocha from Annie at KetoFocus. This mocha is warm, comforting and creamy thanks to our white chocolate chips - the perfect indulgence for when the temperature plummets. And because it's sugar free and low carb it means you can treat yourself without breaking those New Year resolutions!
Keto White Mocha Coffee Recipe
- ¾ cup ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup nut milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 2 shots of espresso
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine white chocolate chips and heavy cream. Stir constantly until chips are melted.
- Add nut milk and vanilla. Continue to cook until heated through. Remove from heat.
- Brew espresso. Then pour white chocolate mixture over espresso.
If you want the comfort of a warm drink without the coffee, check out our super simple keto hot cocoa. You can make it with our white, milk or dark chocolate, depending on how you like it, and it's a great way to wind down at the end of a busy day!