Keto Wheat Flour Chocolate Chip Cookies
Have you picked up a bag of keto friendly wheat flour and are wondering what to bake first? We've got the best Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe made with Keto Wheat Flour for you to try!
Whilst there are plenty of keto friendly alternative flours around, a lot of them don't work for people with nut allergies. Now there's a lower carb wheat flour on the market, and of course we had to put it to the test! And naturally we can't bake a cookie without adding our keto friendly chocolate chips to create a classic chocolate chip cookie that just so happens to be low carb.
These keto wheat flour cookies were developed by Joyce at @liftingiscake who inspired us all with her low carb baking. This is the keto chocolate chip wheat flour cookie you've been dreaming of!
Makes 12 cookies. Macros per serving (1 cookie):
Calories: 139 | Fat: 10.2g | Net Carbs: 1.2g | Protein: 6.2g
- ½ cup butter, room temperature
- ½ cup granular sugar substitute
- ¼ cup golden sweetener
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup keto wheat flour blend
- 1 cup ChocZero Dark or Milk Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- In a bowl mix together the butter, sweetener, baking soda, salt, and vanilla extract until smooth and creamy.
- Add the egg, mix well.
- Mix in the flour, then fold in the ChocZero Chocolate Chips.
- With your hands roll out balls of the dough and place on the baking tray, leaving enough room in between for them to spread. Then lightly press them into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes until firm to touch.
- Leave on the tray for 5 minutes then move to wire rack to cool completely.
Keto versions of classic treats:
- Our Keto Bundt Cake Recipe is a versatile low carb cake that works for any occasion.
- If you miss banana bread, our Low Carb Banana Bread Recipe will soothe your soul.
- A classic summertime dessert, you have to try our Keto Strawberry Ice Box Pie.
Did you make these Keto Wheat Flour Cookies? Share your photos with us on Instagram by tagging them with #ChocZero!