Keto Pumpkin Spice Mocha Latte
'Tis the season for everything pumpkin, so we wanted to whip up a coffee treat without all the carbs and sugar. We use our sugar free pumpkin pie syrup that'll help you celebrate the beginning of fall. 🎃 This Keto Pumpkin Spice Mocha Latte is only two steps, and it's faster than waiting in line at the coffee shop. Take a sip of creamy chocolate with a hint of warm pumpkin spice while you watch the leaves change colors outside your kitchen window. 🍂
This recipe comes to us from Annie over at Keto Focus, where she makes low carb food for the whole family. She suggests adding some sugar free whipped cream to the top of your mocha to make it extra decadent.
Makes 1 serving. Macros per serving:
Calories: 220 | Fat 18.2 g | Net Carbs: 3.5 g | Protein: 0.3 g
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 2 tbsp ChocZero Pumpkin Pie Syrup
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup freshly brewed coffee
- Add all ingredients including ChocZero Pumpkin Pie Syrup to your favorite Fall mug.
- Mix together using a hand frother until blended.