Easy Keto Mint Chocolate Popsicles
Popsicles are the go-to refreshing summer treat, and these Keto Mint Chocolate Popsicles from Annie at Keto Focus are a super simple way to enjoy a delicious frozen treat.
With just 5 ingredients and a few steps, you'll be ready to enjoy a frozen mint chocolate bar in no time! Start by mixing together heavy cream, a powdered sweetener of your choice and some peppermint extract. You can also use coconut milk for a dairy free option and real mint steeped into the cream for an all natural mint flavor. Once mixed, pour into the popsicle mold of choice and freeze!
Now comes the fun part: CHOCOLATE! We used milk chocolate chips in this recipe, but any of our delicious chocolate chips would be a perfect flavor combo. Why not try all three?! After the chocolate is melted, drizzle the frozen bars to your preference and freeze. In just five short minutes, you'll be indulging in all the mint chocolate greatness.
Makes 5 popsicles. Macros per serving (1 popsicle):
Calories: 518 | Fat: 50.8 g | Net Carbs: 1.4 g | Protein: 0 g
- 1 pint heavy cream
- ¼ cup powdered sugar substitute
- 1 ½ tsp peppermint extract
- pinch salt
- 3 ½ - 7 oz ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips
- ½ tsp coconut oil
- Mix cream, sweetener, peppermint extract and salt in a medium bowl.
- Pour popsicle mixture into silicone popsicle molds fitted with popsicle sticks. Place in the freezer to freezer overnight.
- Place ChocZero Dark Chocolate Chips and coconut oil in a small bowl. Melt in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until melted.
- Drizzle melted chocolate over the mint bars or dip popsicles in chocolate to completely coat them.
How to make Keto Mint Chocolate Popsicles: