Keto Macadamia Nut Pie
Move aside pecan pie! Yes, you're good, but this This Keto Macadamia Nut Pie is our new favorite Fall pie. Offering the classic nutty flavor of a comforting Fall pie, with the soft sweet taste of white chocolate, this pie has it all.
If you love the ooeey gooeyness of a warm slice of pie, but you're looking for something a little bit unique, this macadamia nut pie is the dessert for you. Made with a combination of macadamia & coconut flakes to add a lush tropical flavor and our creamy white chocolate chips, this keto pie is a perfect option for your Thanksgiving dinner or a weeknight Fall dessert. Served warm and with a few berries or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, you'll want your forks ready.
This recipe comes to us from Carolyn from All Day I Dream About Food! She creates delicious low carb recipes and keto baking the whole family can enjoy. Check her out for some other amazing keto treats!
Makes 10 servings. Macros per serving (1 pie slice):
Calories: 276 | Fat: 26.4g | Net Carbs: 3.9g | Protein: 3.1g
- 1 ½ cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup raw macadamia nuts
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup brown sugar substitute
- ¼ cup granular sugar substitute
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup ChocZero White Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 325°F and grease a glass or ceramic pie pan.
- In a food processor, combine the coconut and macadamia nuts. Pulse until coarsely ground with a few bigger pieces for texture.
- In a large saucepan over low heat, melt the butter and both sweeteners, stirring until the sweeteners are dissolved.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the cream and eggs, then stir in the coconut and macadamia mixture, coconut flour, and vanilla extract until well combined. Fold in the ChocZero White Chocolate Chips, keeping a few for the top of the pie after it's done baking.
- Spread the mixture in the prepared pie pan and bake for 35 to 40 minutes, until golden around the edges but the center still jiggles slightly.
- Remove and add the remaining ChocZero White Chocolate Chips. Let the pie cool completely in the pan. Serve warm or room temperature.
More Fall flavor keto desserts:
- This White Chocolate Pumpkin Cheesecake combines creamy pumpkin flavor with the decadence of a classic cheesecake.
- With Thanksgiving around the corner, give our Keto Pecan Pie a try!
- Need a quick fix? This Single Serve Keto White Chocolate & Macadamia Cookie is nutty, smooth and ready in minutes.